A front pocket holster is a great way to keep your firearm close at hand while you’re on the go. They’re also perfect for carrying firearms in small areas, like a pocket or inside of your pants. There are a variety of front pocket holsters on the market, so it can be hard to decide which one is best for you.
The Bodyguard 380 is a front pocket holster designed by DeSantis. The Bodyguard 380 is the newest addition to their holster line and is made with comfort and concealability in mind.
The Bodyguard 380 features a curved design that helps it conform to the body better and also has a neoprene back panel that provides extra cushioning. The holster also has a forward-leaning draw position for fast, easy access to your firearm.
Another great feature of the Bodyguard 380 is its adjustable retention system. This allows you to customize the level of security you need while still allowing for quick and easy access to your firearm.
Overall, the Bodyguard 380 is a great option for those looking for an affordable and comfortable front pocket holster.
This holster is made from high-quality materials and is designed to fit comfortably in your pocket. The Bodyguard 380 also features an adjustable belt loop, so you can find the perfect fit for your body.
make sure that you have the correct holster for your firearm. Depending on the model of your gun, there may be different types of straps and clips that need to be used in order to properly attach the holster to your body.
However, if you own a shotgun, consider buying a case for it will be perfect to preserve it and protect it from scratches.
Once you know which type of holster is required, take it out and examine it carefully. There will likely be several parts that need to be assembled in order for the holster to work properly. The following are some of the most common:
– Straps (usually black)
– Belt loops (usually white)
– Clip (usually silver or black)
– Neck strap (optional)
If you don’t have a neck strap, make one out of a piece of string or cloth and tie it around your neck just below your chin. This will help secure the holster against your body while riding in a car or walking around.
The next step is to determine where you want the holster attached on your body. Usually, there are twooptions available: either on the side or on the front. The side option is usually preferred because it’s easier to access firearms when they’re being carried in this way.
However, if you’re primarily using the holster for concealed carry, it’s important to choose the front pocket holster because it creates a higher barrier against unauthorized access to your firearm.
Bestseller No. 1
Hunter Company Gun Holster Front/Back Pocket Holster Fits Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Integral...
- THE 2500 SERIES AMERICAN-FULL GRAIN POCKET HOLSTER. The 2500 Series Pocket Holsters are molded and edge dressed with durable nylon stitching,...
- SAFETY AND SECURITY. HUNTER COMPANY designed and produced pocket leather gun holsters for a specific model of a handgun. This is to protect the...
- CONVENIENT AND COMFORTABLE. It is obvious that using a pocket holster is more convenient and comfortable than using other ways of carrying guns. You...
- BEST FIT WITH. This leather pocket holster model is best fit and designed for Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 with Integral Laser Sight.
- 70 YEARS OF CRAFTSMANSHIP. The Hunter Company has been building quality leather holsters, belts, and accessories right in Westminster, Colorado USA...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Desantis The Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Black 2.75"" S&W Bodyguard .380 Nylon
- Designed to fit the following firearms: S&W BODYGUARD 380CAL, M&P BODYGUARD W/ INTEGRATED CTC LASER
- This pocket holster will absolutely not move out of position in your front pocket
- The inside is made of a slick pack cloth for a low friction draw
- The core is just the right amount of foam to break up the outline of the gun
- Available in black
Bestseller No. 3
Allen Company Spiderweb™ in-The-Pocket Conceal Carry Gun Holster, Ambidextrous, S&W Bodyguard 380,...
- Spiderweb In-The-Pocket, conceal carry gun holsters are ambidextrous, designed for right & left-handed shooters
- Spiderweb pattern has raised web-grip texture to help keep your handgun holster secure when in use
- Allen Company Spiderweb ITP Gun Holsters provide slick lining for easier gun removal, keeping you ready as ever
- SIZE 04: Fits Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 / Sig Sauer P238 / P938, & other makes/models of similar size
- If you don't see your make/model listed, compare your firearm with models shown to determine the best fit
Bestseller No. 4
Garrison Grip Custom Fit Woven Pocket Holster Fits Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 (W2)
- Right-Handed Front Pocket Carriers have the high side of the holster to the outside to disguise the outline of the gun. Left-Handed users have all the...
- Originally designed for the right-handed front and back pocket user, left-handed users really love the holster as well. You have a 100 Percent money...
- Quality woven materials on the outside with a velvet interior to protect your firearm against scratches from keys and loose coin.
- An interior nylon caster helps protect your gun from scratching and provides assistance for easy retrieval.
- 100% money back guarantee if you are fully satisfied. Just return the product for a full refund within 60 days. Garrison Grip supplies concealed carry...
SaleBestseller No. 6
TRAVANDO Mens Slim Wallet with Money Clip AUSTIN RFID Blocking Bifold Credit Card Holder for Men...
- 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 & 𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗠 – The designer wallet offers 11 card pockets; The outside notch allows you to push out...
- 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗬-𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 - Tested by an independent German quality control...
- 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗣 - The metal money clip allows you to clip several bills inside your...
- 𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗 & 𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 - Designed in Germany to best combine elegance, quality and convenience
- 𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗠 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧 – We kept the dimensions of our slim wallet to 4.5" x 3.1" x 0.6". It...
SaleBestseller No. 7
DeSantis Superfly S&W Bodyguard 380 Ambidextrous Black
- Designed to fit the following firearms: S&W BODYGUARD 380CAL, S&W M&P BODYGUARD W/ INTEGRATED CTC LASER
- Exclusive sticky rubberized fabric is even more viscous than the Nemesis
- Removable, reversible outer flap to even further disguise the firearm
- This pocket holster will absolutely not move out of position in your pocket
- The inside is made of slick pack cloth for a low friction draw and is reinforced with added polymer in the right places
SaleBestseller No. 8
ComfortTac Ultimate Pocket Holster - Ultra Thin for Comfortable Concealed Carry - Compatible with...
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE - Made of lightweight neoprene for comfortable concealed carry. The neoprene is covered in a suede like material inside and...
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST COMPACT AUTO PISTOLS - The holster measures 6" tall by 4" wide to be compatible with a wide range of compact pistols. Will be...
- AMBIDEXTROUS - Carry in right or left pocket and draw with right or left hand. You can even carry in your back pocket if you prefer.
- FAST SMOOTH DRAW - The suede like lining provides a smooth draw while the suede like exterior grabs the pocket to ensure the holster says in your...
- OUR PROMISE – We stand by and believe in our products! If you have any problems, contact us and we will offer you a full refund or replacement!
SaleBestseller No. 10
DeSantis The Trickster, Ambidextrous
- FITS SIG P238, P238 EQUINOX; KAHR P380, TAURUS 738, RUGER LCP 380CAL, KELTEC P3AT, P32
- It is simple, smart and very effective
- Available in black unlined leather
- Dimensions: 5 1/4" x 4"
With so many options available, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you, but our helpful tips will help make the decision process easier. Thanks for reading!