You live once… so the saying goes. Here’s a great list of 50 things every Man, yes that’s you, should do before he dies. Call it the ‘Ultimate Manly Bucket List’, or call it crazy. Either way, we put together a range of items from hand-gliding to sailing and everything in between. Man up and enjoy the Dudepins List.
Best Hobbies For Men
1. Skiing and Snowboarding
It is a sport that involves skiing and snowboarding A way to move over the snow with a board attached to your feet is usually practiced as a hobby or sport, but also as a transportation method. In skiing, skis are used to travel over snow. … In snowboarding, we combine the elements of skating, skiing, and surfing.
2. Cycling and Mountain Biking
Mountain biking gives you the freedom to explore a wide range of landscapes.
Biking through rough terrain is part of mountain biking, and specialized mountain bikes increase bike durability. You can go biking on a variety of interesting and difficult routes in the United States. In terms of mountain sports, there are plenty of options: cross-country, telemark, all-mountain, and dirt jumping. As a recreational activity, mountain biking offers exciting routes. Because it allows you to stay fit while simultaneously interacting with nature and taking in gorgeous scenery, mountain biking has become a popular new outdoor sport.
– Coach something, ideally a youth sports team.
– Buy your dream car, but only when you have enough cash to do so
– Travel to the Caribbean, then sail around with your closest friends
– Climb a mountain. Doesn’t have to be Everest, just a big mountain
– Go to the Superbowl
– Go to the Olympics
– Go to the World Cup
– Travel everywhere, i.e. visit every continent
– Jump out of an airplane.. with a parachute.
– Buy a luxury watch, then pass it down when the time comes
– Start a business. It’s a challenge that everyone should take on in their life
– Get a custom suit
– Learn to do “Something” well enough to be an expert
– Have Sex in an airplane
– Get, or stay, healthy. Get yourself a 6 pack and try to sustain that lifestyle for some time
– Go to the Masters Golf Tournament
– Ride a motorcycle
– Swim naked
– Do some public speaking, teach others
– Learn how to shave with a straight razor
– Scuba dive. Preferably in Egypt or Australia
– Drive a fast car on a race track
– Go to at least 1 F1 race
– Learn to play chess, then get really good at it
– Be someones inspiration
– Donate anonymously
– Go to a gun range
– Speak your mind at least once. Make sure it’s justified
– Move your live to a different city, shake things up and experience something totally new and scary
– Run a marathon
– Drive or motorcycle across the United States. Do this by yourself.
– Go hunting
– Go to Africa and do a REAL safari
– Go extreme white water rafting
– Try deep sea fishing
– Do the running of the bulls in Spain
– Fall in love. Then be amazing at staying in it.
– Write a love letter by hand.
– Fly a Cessna
– Fast for 3 days. Drinks lots of water
– Smoke a really expensive cigar
– Build a fence. Nail it (pun intended)
– Throw an epic REAL party… We all saw the Wolf of Wall Street.
– Have a threesome
– Quit something you love
– Make wine, beer or moonshine
– Ride a horse
– Buy a ticket on the same day. Tell no one where you are. Stay there for two weeks.
– Quite your job, especially if you hate it
*51 – Sign up for Dudepins – Life Choices People